Let NAA Life help you customize a retirement plan that works with your specific needs and budget to offer you tax-free retirement income. One of the biggest benefits of an indexed universal life insurance policy is its flexibility. You will continue to meet with your retirement specialist each year to make sure that, as your retirement needs change, your tax-free retirement plan continues to meet your needs. Let your retirement specialist help you make your retirement income goals a reality!
NAA Life Tax-Free Retirement Insurance Services
- Tax-Free Retirement Income. Life insurance is one of the very few vehicles that can provide you income in retirement that is 100% income tax-free. You can use this tax-free income for anything, like funding a child's college education, providing them a down payment on their first home, or any other needs.
- Death Benefits. In addition to saving money for future tax-free income needs, your life insurance policy provides a significant death benefit that will go to your beneficiaries income tax free in the event of your premature death.
- Upside Market Potential with Zero Market Risk. Your indexed universal life insurance policy gives you the opportunity to earn interest on your premiums that will increase as the market increases, but will never decrease due to a market downturn.
- Market Gains Cannot be Lost in the Future. As you earn interest on your cash value in the life insurance policy, those interest gains are locked in & cannot be lost in the future if the market has a loss.
- Flexibility. Premiums may be increased or decreased. Your death benefit may be increased or decreased. Therefore, as your needs change, your policy can change with them.
- Probate Avoidance. Your life insurance policy will bypass the lengthy and potentially expensive probate process so your loved ones can access the funds quickly when you pass away.
To learn more about the benefits of tax-free retirement with indexed universal life, contact us today by filling out the form on this page or by calling our toll-free number.
Note: Not all benefits are available in every state. Please ask your insurance specialist for more details.