With universal life insurance, you can ensure that your family will be able to pay the bills when you're gone and you'll have some savings that you can use when you need it. Universal life insurance plans protect your loved ones, allowing life to go on without the risk of financial loss and debt.
Universal Life Insurance Services
- Provides for a family's loss of income, mortgage costs, and education expenses
- Access to cash value for life's opportunities
- The growth in cash value is tax-deferred under current federal income tax law
- Death benefit will provide a tax-free income to your beneficiaries
- You get to decide the amount of life insurance and premium payments (subject to policy minimums)
- Use the funds if you become terminall ill or are confined to a nursing home
- Insure your children under the same plan
- Have your premiums waived if you become disabled
- Your family could receive an increased death benefit if you pass away in an accident
For more information about universal life insurance, contact NAA Life today by filling out the form on this page or by calling our toll-free number. One of our licensed specialists will explain your options and give you a free quote.
Note: Not all benefits are available in every state. Please ask your insurance specialist for more details.